‘How to prepare for the biology olympiad and science competitions’, 1st edition
You can purchase the book on Amazon both in paperback or Kindle edition!
- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Nielsen Book Services; 1 edition (September 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1527227227
- ISBN-13: 978-1527227224
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
Out of stock
Science competitions test a student’s level of knowledge, power of scientific reasoning, and analytical thinking outside of the regular school curriculum. A systematic approach and smart study regimen are both required to get good results in science competitions. In this book, you will find many tips and tricks for how to study and prepare for science olympiads. Moreover, you will learn how to:
• boost your motivation
• cope with failures and anxiety before the tests
• defeat procrastination
• manage your time
• memorize information quicker and more effectively
• organize your study material
• read a science textbook
• plan your study schedule
• develop practical skills
• get into and survive in the lab.
Furthermore, you will find essential test-taking strategies for tackling the olympiad exams and example-based tips on how to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.