DEADLINE: December 24th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST
There is no rubric. We just want you to think outside the box! Incorperate the theme of “Connections” in any way you interpret it. Be Creative!
- A single page PDF document (portrait, NOT landscape) of normal dimensions (8.5″ by 11″)
- Include a 2-4 sentence caption tying your work to the theme of “connections
- Please include this caption in the body of the email submission itself
- Only graphic design – No other medium (painting, drawing, photography, etc.) will be accepted
- ONLY 1 submission per person is permitted
The February 2021 issue of the IYNA Journal will solely include the winning works of art from this competition, so if your graphic design submission is chosen as one of the winners, it will be published in the largest youth neuroscience journal in the world!
- To submit: email email@example.com with your submission attached before December 24th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Make sure the subject line is “2021 RBGDC Submission”.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Official website: https://youthneuro.org/journal/RBGDC/