Are you an ambitious student looking for a new challenge? Then the Harvard Crimson Global Essay Competition (HCGEC 2023) is the perfect opportunity for you. It’s the most powerful global essay writing competition available to high school students from around the world aged 13-18.
Why join HCGEC 2023?
- Win a Harvard Crimson internship and a letter of recommendation
- Have your essay published on the official HCGEC website, endorsed by The Harvard Crimson
- Access exclusive career-driven webinars from top industry experts
- Compete for prizes of up to US$5,000 in cash and US$5,000 in Crimson mentorship credit
Harvard Crimson – the U.S.’s oldest continuously published daily college newspaper – is pleased to invite you to the Harvard Crimson Global Essay Competition (HCGEC) 2023!
Registration is open to all students aged 13-18. Competitors will have to write a 500-word essay after choosing a prompt from the creative, argumentative, or journalistic category.
Sounds easy? Sign-up here and use the promo code ECLESSAY127 for a USD $5 discount!
Sign-ups close on Jan 29, and prompts will be released on Feb 10. Submissions are due on Feb 20.
Registered participants get:
- ✍️ Exclusive workshops by The Harvard Crimson to level-up your writing skills.
- 🏅 The opportunity to be recognized as a regional finalist or global winner.
- 💼 The chance to win exclusive internships with The Harvard Crimson!