Students taking part in the PwC Challenge have access to exclusive consulting workshops by highly-qualified business leaders. This is a great learning opportunity for younger students who want to break into the world of #business!
Use a discount code AMB202208 to register at https://casecomp.org/!
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Crimson Education are delivering PGCC — the largest annual, global, 100% virtual business case competition for high school students. The competition is for students, ages 13-18, who are interested in or curious about consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, social enterprise, tech, or marketing.
Ambitious students around the globe are ALWAYS seeking new ways to boost their university applications — we get it! That’s why we’re thrilled to share a unique, stand-out extracurricular with your student community.
No geographical barriers to entry or experience required.
PGCC aims to provide a valuable experience to all Competitors regardless of previous experience with business or case competitions. Throughout the competition, competitors will have access to exclusive workshops with industry experts to develop business acumen and assist in cracking the case.
Why should students participate in PGCC 2022?
- Be a competitive applicant for top universities with a stellar, global extracurricular on your applications.
- Win exclusive, impactful internships with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- Develop business decision making skills relative to careers in consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, social enterprise, tech, marketing, and more.
- Access exclusive first-class workshops and webinars from top industry experts
- Compete for amazing prizes: mentorship opportunities with world-renowned leaders, the prize fund is up to US $3000 in cash, and US$18,000 in Crimson mentorship credit.
How to sign up?
Use a code AMB202208 to register at https://casecomp.org/!